Monday, 2 December 2013

My Platforms

I am a relatively heavy gamer as I spend a fair amount of hours a day playing games or at least reading about them. I would say that i have bursts of addiction towards gaming as when a new game is released and to me seems like it will be good, I will usually buy it and play it for hours on end sometimes exceeding past twelve hours in one go. I play a large variety of games ranging from JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game) to the genre of FPS (First Person Shooter) which are very different in terms of game play but I personally enjoy almost any genre of game.

I play games for a lot of different reasons for example I find them highly entertaining and if the game I am playing is good enough I can spend hours on end even sometimes a whole day playing without stopping. I sometimes find myself addicted to some games and I end up forgetting to do things in the real world such as make dinner, do homework and sometimes stay up too late and end up being late for work as I'm so tired. The thing that attracts me to game the most is the fact that I can be whoever I want to be and do things that are impossible in real life. I play games a lot more now than i used to because of online and the different people that you meet during you're online experience. I have met a couple of people in real life that i originally met on a game and became good friends with them, that is something that encourages me to play games, the fact I can talk with friends and share the fun.

I have owned a number of different gaming platforms in my life time and here is a list; Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox360, GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, GameBoy, and others.

My earliest gaming memory is playing final fantasy VII when i was three with my dad, he used to spend a lot of time with me playing games and helping through those I was stuck on.


No comments:

Post a Comment